Mrs. Laneycka Johnson
Office: (678) 676-5603
REGISTRATION HOURS - 8:00 - 11:00AM
Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdraw Information
If your previous address has changed:
- Please email residency proof to [email protected].
Residency proof that will be accepted:
- Current mortgage statement or lease. MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) dated within the last 30 days along with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
- Residency affidavits are found on DeKalb County School District's website. All affidavits must filled out and notarized prior to acceptance. Homeowner and/or leasee/tenant must be present to turn in affidavit to registrar. (in-person option only)
- Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Transfer Student Enrollment
All student transfers are completed in-person during registration hours.
All withdrawals can only be completed by parents/guardians in-person during registration hours. Withdrawing students must return the following:
- Issued Acer Chromebooks
- Issued Hotspots
- Textbooks or library books
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment
If a student was not a DeKalb County School District student within the last school year, please click the link below:
Please note the online registration process can take 24-72 hours to complete.
Parent/Guardian Annual Verification of Existing Student
Census Data via Parent Portal
We are pleased to announce the opening of the Annual Verification function within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal! Parents/Guardians can now complete their annual verification of existing student Census information via the portal. Click this link:>> How to Complete Existing Student Registration(Annual Verification of Student Data)
- Parent/Guardian must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their student(s) information.
- Parents/guardians who do not already have a portal account should visit this link for instructions.
- Parents/guardians who have forgotten their portal username and/or password should click on the Forgot username? or Forgot password? Click here for assistance
In Need of a Copy of your student's Birth Certificate?
Born in the state of GA > Order a birth certificate for a fee
Starting at $33
Born in other states > Visit vital records for individual states